Pages

Followers

Music Please !

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Totally LOVE it !


Hello everyone ! I would like to say so much sorry to followers for so long never updating any entry. Dah berhabuk sangat dah ni, itu yang kena kasi cuci-cuci sikit. Meng-UPGRADE-kan apa yang patut kan :) Sorry for not updating regularly like i used to before. I've busy with life. Its been awhile since last time my blog was updated. Its been 1 year 7 months, I guess. Rasanya tak ada benda nak update pun. Hehe

Faizul ? Alhamdulillah. We've been together for 1 years 10months now ! And . . Kami dah berTUNANG :) Macam tak percaya kan ? Haha. Alhamdulillah. We got engaged after 1 year 3 months. Happy ! :)

Sweet Memory :)

 Barang hantaran dari pihak lelaki dan perempuan . Red and White :)


Faznie in da house ! haha

Happy ? Haruslah ! Hahaha
So, that's all for today. Dah kepenatan sangat ! Lain kali story-mories lagi ye :) Bye2 .


:: Again i make my comeback after so long disappeared in times.  I've been pushing my life so hard these past few weeks. I went through good and bad times. There are many stories keep running in my head insanely, those good and bad. Those good inspired me to live whereas the bad as my lessons. That's what we called as memories. And memories follow us always and forever. ::

||thanks coz sudi baca entry x seberapa ni =) ||

No comments:

Post a Comment